OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 Forms and Recordkeeping Updates
The year 2024 will bring about significant changes to OSHA's recordkeeping regulations, leaving many companies with questions and concerns about compliance and data management.
Navigating OSHA's 2024 recordkeeping changes can be a daunting task.
Join us to address the knowledge gaps and needs of both beginners and seasoned EHS Professionals by providing:
- Comprehensive Overview: Gain confidence in understanding and implementing the updated OSHA 300 Log Recordkeeping Reporting Requirements for 2024.
- Step-by-Step Guidance: Learn how to effortlessly complete the OSHA 300 Logs, including the OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 Forms.
- Work Relatedness Mastery: Effectively determine work-related incidents and ensure accurate recordkeeping in light of the latest OSHA updates.
- First Aid vs. Medical Treatment: Discover the crucial distinctions between these categories, ensuring compliance with OSHA's 2024 requirements.
- Scenario-Based Learning: Address site-specific challenges and real-world scenarios, enhancing your practical expertise with the most current guidelines.
- Interactive Q&A: Get answers to your unique site-specific questions and concerns, making the content directly applicable to your role.
What You Will Learn
- 2024 OSHA 300 Log Electronic Recordkeeping: Understand the latest updates and reporting guidelines in 2024.
- Navigating the OSHA 300 Log Electronic Reporting System: Gain proficiency in effortlessly managing your data using the most recent tools and technology.
- Completing OSHA 300 Logs: Master the intricacies of OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 Forms with ease in line with the updated regulations for 2024.
- Determining Work Relatedness: Ensure accurate assessment and reporting of incidents, accounting for the 2024 changes.
- Differentiating First Aid vs. Medical Treatment: Avoid common pitfalls and compliance issues with up-to-date information.
- Site-Specific Scenarios: Tackle unique challenges confidently with insights aligned with OSHA's 2024 guidelines.
Who will Benefit
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Professionals
- Loss Prevention Managers
- Insurance Professionals
- Human Resources Professionals
- Plant Managers
- Safety Committee Members
- All Employers
- Business Owners
- Compliance Professionals
- Company Leadership
- Large Business Owners
- Facilities Managers
- Safety Managers
- Small Business Owners
Why Clatid is Your Best Choice For OSHA Learning
- Interactive Learning: Engage in live discussions, scenario-based exercises, and direct access to industry experts to address the evolving challenges of 2024.
- Specialized Focus: Our training is meticulously crafted to address the specific needs of EHS Professionals, with a keen focus on the latest 2024 updates.
- Actionable Insights: Receive a toolkit of actionable strategies and resources for immediate implementation in accordance with the 2024 regulations.
- Community Support: Join a community of EHS Professionals dedicated to continuous improvement and success in a world of changing regulations.
Joe Keenan is a highly experienced OSHA and Manufacturing
speaker on Clatid. He's also an experienced Environmental Health and Safety
(EHS) and Human Resources (HR) Professional and Management Consultant with over
26 years of experience. He received his Green Belt in Six Sigma/Lean
Manufacturing in 2005, Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with a Human
Resource Management Concentration in 2007, and Certified Safety Professional
(CSP) in 2011.
Joe had the pleasure of serving as Mississippi and Alabama Area
Director of the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) (term ended
6-30-21). He served on the OSHA Voluntary Protection Program Participants
Association (VPPPA) Region IV Board of Directors as a Director at Large from
2013-2015. Since 2002, He's been an OSHA General Industry and Construction
10/30-Hour Authorized Outreach Trainer (both renewed in 2020).
Clatid is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit - portal.shrm.org.
This webinar has been approved for 1.0 HR (General) re-certification credit hours toward California, GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, PHR, and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the activity. It means that this activity has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for re-certification credit.
How do I get enrolled for this webinar/course?
Sign up now on clatid.io. Visit clatid.io/webinar to discover a wide range of webinars from industry specialists. Tick on either ‘live webinar’ or ‘on-demand’, and simply click on ‘buy now’ to get enrolled.
How can I access the live webinar?
Go for the topic of your keen interest on clatid.io. Tick on ‘live webinar’ and get enrolled! Easy registration, transparent transaction.
Can I attend the webinar without an internet connection?
You can request for an on-demand webinar that records the live webinar for you. After the webinar ends, you will have full access to the webinar’s recording. You can also explore Clatid offline to order your webinar DVDs, flash drives and transcripts.
What is an “On Demand”?
If you can’t attend the live webinar, simply go for the ‘on-demand webinar’ for the same price! Now, the live webinar recording will be saved in a cloud storage for you to access anytime from anywhere.
I missed the live webinar. What now?
Clatid brings a variety of options for offline learning. Order your DVDs, flash drives or transcripts now to have a lifetime access to Clatid webinars. You can also go for on-demand recordings. Download and watch it anytime from anywhere in the world!
Isn't it helpful?
Ask your question directly from our expert